PUBG being one of the most popular and hyped games in the app market today having more than millions of downloads and active players. If you are a gamer then you would have known that every game is enjoyed to the fullest in PC or any other big screen. With that said there PUBG is also available for your PCs, so there is no doubt that downloading the game will be hard or you need some third party software to install the game on your PC.
Here in this article you are going to know about how you can download PUBG for your PC and play the most hyped game on your PC. We as a PUBG player must say, the PC version of PUBG is more interesting and the gaming experience is really to another level when you are playing PUBG on your PC. Like the visual and the best part is that you can do any action super smooth in a snap of finger. So let’s have a look at the methods to download PUBG for PC. also read Best Total War Game for PC
Minimum system requirements to download PUBG on your PC:
For playing high end games on your Windows and Mac PC you also need high end system which can supports the high graphics and resolution of the game. All the games have their own minimum requirements system which your system needs to have to run the game smoothly. Similarly here are the minimum requirements to play PUBG game on your PC. Best movie download sites for windows
PUBG game minimum requirements:
So here below is what you need to run the Player Unknown Battleground game on your PC. But note that this is just the minimum requirements of the game, so you will need to have system higher than these specifications to run the PUBG game on your PC at 60fps smoothly. But if you are to run the game at 30fps then this specs also works out.
Processor: You can have Intel Core i5-4430 / AMD FX-6300
Memory: You may not know but memory plays a very important role in running the game smoothly on your system. So for Playing PUBG you will need atleast 8 GB RAM and 30 GB of free disc space.
Graphics: NIVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB / AMD Radeon R7 370 2GB is the minimum graphics required to run this game.
Network: As this is an online game so internet connection is very important in this game. So speaking about the minimum specs, the standard Broadband internet connection should be good to run the game without any lags.
DirectX: Version 11 at least.
So these are the minimum requirements of the PUBG game on your Windows and Mac PC. Now let’s have a brief look at the recommended system requirements for PUBG for PC download.
PUBG for PC recommended System requirements:
As mentioned in the above paragraphs, every game doesn’t run smooth in the minimum system requirements it comes with. So here are the recommended system requirements for the PUBG PC game, and this is the perfect requirements to run the Players Unknown Battleground game on your PC on 60fps.
OS: Well you will need to have latest Windows or Mac. If you are using Windows then make sure you are using 64 bit Windows (10).
[Note: If you are using Windows 10 then you might have issues with the regular updates for the system. So you shall try to keep your Windows 10 version updated to run the system smoothly because the older version of Windows like the Windows 8 and 7 lacks some features from the version 10. No doubt they are excellent in performing.]
Memory: 16 GB of RAM and 30 GB of free Hard disk space is the best to process the game smoothly on your system.
Processor: Intel Core i5-7600k / AMD Ryzen 5-1600 is the perfect requirement for the system processor to run the game smoothly on your PC. Well the game can be processed even on an i3 processor with 8100k and Ryzen3-1300x, but if you are doing other things while playing the game like live streaming. Then you are going to need the first mentioned processor on your system to run everything smooth at the same time. Also when it comes to processor of gaming system, you must go for the Quad core processors, as the dual-core CPUs lag the system when the games are processed in high resolution. But the dual-core also does works when the game is played or streamed in minimum frame rates.
Graphics: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB is the perfect graphics you should have for this type of game, or if you are having higher specs graphics then it is the best. When you are choosing graphics card option for your system, you must also keep in mind that even the GTX 10603 GB can get your gaming done smoothly on your PC. The only thing that matters between picking 6 GB and 3 GB graphics is what work you want to do while gaming. Supposing if you are to live stream or share social like mentioned before then 6 GB works perfectly, but if you are to do simple gaming with friends then the 3 GB is the best. So both of them are worth it depending upon the work, both of them are a good value for the bill spent.
So these are the recommended system requirements for the PUBG (Players Unknown Battleground game), now let’s have a look at how to download this game on your both Windows and Mac PC. Also the interesting news is that we are going to share both free and premium way to download this game on your PC.
How to download PUBG game on your Windows PC:
Well there are two methods to download the PUBG game on your Windows PC. One is the free method where you can download and install the game for free and the Second method is premium which is the legal way.
First method: Downloading from torrent:
- So here first of all, you will need to download the game from torrent downloading websites like Torrentz, KAT and much more using the Torrent downloading client.
- After successfully downloading the game file on your Windows PC. Now open the file and then open the setup.exe file.
- This will bring up a dialog box in the screen. So simply click on the Install button to install the game.
- This action of yours will bring you lots of options, like agreeing terms and condition and much more.
- After doing all this, the game will be installed successfully on your Windows PC without no error.
- So this is all, now you will see the game icon. So launch the game as “Run as administrator” by doing which you will be able to save the game if anything goes wrong while playing.
So these are all the steps that you need to follow to download and install the PUBG game on your Windows PC for free and play with ease.
Second Method: Download Premium:
- In this legal way you will need to download the game on your PC from Steam website from the given link. Well from here the game will cost you some $14.50
- So simply pay the money and download the game on your PC.
- Once downloaded you will need to do the same as you have done in the first method. That is open the game folder and then double click on the .exe file of the game.
- Install the game on your Windows PC, in the standard way you install other games on your Windows PC.
- Once installed you can launch the game and play it on your PC for free.
So these are the two methods for how to download and install the PUBG game for your Windows PC. We have shared here both the methods free and premium to download and play PUBG on PC.
How to download PUBG on MAC:
On your Mac PC technically you cannot download the game on your PC hard drive but you can play the game but you will have to pay certain amount. Here below are the procedures to download PUBG on Mac PC.
- Here you will need to go to the Nvidia Geforce website and create an account to play the Players Unknown Battle Ground game on your Mac PC.
- This is still on a beta version but it really works very well. So as mentioned you have to create an account giving all the required details.
- Once you are done with the accounts, you will be able to access all the games from the Nvidia database.
- So simply select PUBG game and click on the PLAY button on the poster of the game.
- One you have clicked on the Play button, it will take few minutes to process. Soon you will be able to play the game on your Mac PC.
That’s it you don’t need to install any application or software on your Mac PC, simply go to the given website link and you can play the game once you have registered. The best part about this, is that you as you do not install any kind of software on your PC you will not come through mush issues like over-heating etc.
So these are all about the Players Unknown Battle Ground game how you can download and play it on your Windows and Mac PC on the go. Here in this article we have also mentioned detailed information about the minimum requirements and also the recommended requirements of the game. So now when you will pick the system configuration for PUBG game, you will know what to pick and also for which purpose. Drop your thoughts below in the comment section and say if you like playing PUBG game on your mobile or on your PC in bigger screen.